I have struck the goldmine; my music 44 class has an online database of like a million songs. The best part of all is they are all COUNTRY. Haha yes, some old school, some new, but a damnload of it all. So tonight I wasted almost 2 hours that I was supposed to be spending listening to like 3 songs browsing the whole collection. I think maybe it's the coolest school related thing that I've ever experienced (with the exception of the nextel radios from work, but that's not quite school related). Let's be real, you don't get free access to that many songs all that often, legally, and get a grade for listening to them. The real question is how can I figure out a way to steal them all? Probably going to be a tough nut to crack, but I'm on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment