Obviously, things didn't go our way.
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
I'd like to
Eventually, I would like to work out some sort of daily routine that allows me to take a jagerbomb sometime before class, or maybe post-class pre-meetings/homework, just to get me over the hump. Also, our football team made me sad this weekend. Also, I have 2 midterms this week, pledge beach, then another midterm. See why I need to start drinking? No? Well fuck you. You are insensitive to the hefty load placed on my shoulders. Perhaps I will resume my habit of smoking. Then, using smoking as an excuse, I can start drinking 2 or 3 cups of coffee a day. Then, using coffee as an excuse, I can start eating pizza constantly. Then...well, I'll probably die. But goddamn, at least I won't lose 69-14.
Obviously, things didn't go our way.
Obviously, things didn't go our way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment