Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Brown Water

After my earlier diatribe regarding the poli sci listserv, I had some quality Taco Bell, and proceeded to the Union to bust out a 9-1am. It is probably a good time to point out that today I had 2 Diet Cokes and 2 Large alpine Coffees. Thats like $8 worth of brown-colored, caffenne inhanced water. All for the purpose of making me loud and obnoxiously irritating to roommates and coworkers for a short period, then leading to a complete shutdown and cessation of activity. Why do I even buy drinks at all? I think it might be smarter to just buy a bottle of caffene pills, a big bottle of water, and just walk around popping them and chugging H2O. Another question arises in regard to sleep, and the necessity of it: Do fish sleep? How would they pull it off, without like floating to the top, or like just getting washed away and really lost? For that matter, do Fish get lost? Who the hell really knows. Do insects sleep? Judging by the amount of mosquitos that are around in summer, I think not. What about bacteria, surely they don't sleep at all. Why do we need a shitload of sleep, why not just like 3 hours worth? And, perhaps most puzzling of all, why am I unable to go to bed before 2:30 any night of the week, for any reason? I love baby carrots, and without them, the world just might suck ass. Time for me to stop with the rampant speculation about the nature of sleep and carrotless life, get to work on a paper, and find myself a newass job, because the Union is Fucking up. Have a good Tuesday.

No comments: