Wednesday, March 30, 2005

A Plan for the Ages

First of all, please click on the ads, and use the google search bar. It makes me money, and google is kickass. Second, I think that I would like to burn the cubes, and the upcoming final four/national championship games provide the perfect opportunity to do so. They would burn like hell's own inferno if lit properly, since they are coated with paint so thick it should be declared a fire hazard. Also, they are already outside, and ripe for ignition. Not to jinx the team, but I would love to see them go (along with alot of the furniture from the union, while we are at it). However, I am fairly certain that the furinture in the union could be put to better use in my home, or perhaps sold in some manner. If alpine bagel was a freestanding structure, it would be nice to burn it as well, but we all know it is attached. Today, I slept until 1, went to my 2:00 class, returned, laid on my bed with the window open, read some Don Quixote, and slept until 6:40, at which point I went to work. If there was any doubts as to how badly Spring break ruined me, today took care of them. Lacking bread for a sandwhich, I ate a pack of lunchmeat with a granola bar, and the combination worked out well. Perhaps this is a healthier alternative, since bread only leads to mayo and cheese, two unhealthy additions to any sandwhich. If you want a good cup of coffee, don't put coffeemate powdered creamer in it, as it will promptly make the cup of coffee from promising into Asscrap. Tommorow, we watch the Ring in movie class. Hopefully it will be hot again as today was, because my legs need sunlight, as does my pepper plant. Warmness is a mixed bag; on one hand, it is comfortable and allows for outside activities, but on the other, it is a pleasant precursor to the imminent superhot humid hell of oncoming summer. Since the cat will not go back into the bag, let us embrace the heat and wear shorts (skirts for the ladies, please), preferably shorts you have had since high school, along with an abercrombie T-shirt that has a cigarette burn in it from an interesting episode while driving on the interstate.

No comments: