Thursday, June 30, 2005

danceoff (?!?)

Sorry to the roommates, but this post just had to happen (stolen picture, cause obviously I don't take pictures at parties; hell, I don't even handle cameras.) For those of you that don't know, the right (in direction only) one is Chris Butts, left is Mr. Jimmy. And from what I gathered about the event, this was a "danceoff."

4 comments:

Nick said...

Damn, did cbutts run a marathon before this danceoff occured? Must be a lot of beer flowin from the pores there. Shit.

Jimmy said...

Well, well, well. I remember the dance off, vaguely. I didn't realize there was documentation though.

Jimmy said...

Oh and it's funny you called me Mr. Jimmy as it is what I am affectionately called by the kids from Liberty St.

AP said...

I went down to the chelsea drugstore
To get your prescription filled
I was standing in line with mr. jimmy
And man, did he look pretty ill
We decided that we would have a soda
My favorite flavor, cherry red
I sung my song to mr. jimmy
Yeah, and he said one word to me, and that was dead
I said to him

You can’t always get what you want