Thursday, January 19, 2006
Frontsitter
I'm not a frontsitter. Never have been, never even thought about becoming one. Since the early days of childhood, I've made the back of the room home. My haven. Usually behind one of those kids that got a growth spurt or gained a shitton of weight over the break, so I hide and live in peace. All through primary and secondary education, this was the accepted location whenever seats were not assigned. But then you come to college, and the influx of overachievers begins. What the fuck? Why would you want to sit there? What are you going to get out of it, besides making absolutely sure the rest of the students think you're a tool of enormous proportions. Yet, people continue. Personally, I've found the Frontsitters tend to be the ones most likely to freak out and break down. Most likely to buy all the books, then bring the worthless motherfuckers to class, everyday, just to put them out and feel fucking superior. Frontsitters tend to be the fucktards that ask questions as the class is coming to an end, or perhaps right before a vital explanation of what they just chose to ask a question about. Fuck them. As for me, I'll sit where I can put my head against the wall. Might as well be a comfortable Underachiving asshole.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment