I probably eat near a loaf of bread a week. Nothing is easy, fast, and satisfying like a good sandwhich. Maybe some peanut butter on there, or maybe some turkey. If you're feeling wild, you can even put a little baby spinach or something on there, toast it up a bit. IF you wanna get technical, hamburgers are just badass ground meat sandwhiches. And everyone knows how kickass chicken sandwhiches are (wendy's spicy chicken anyone?). You can make a kickass sandwhich when you put shit between bagels; since the bagels are like super slices of bread, its like a big kickass meal. Quesidillias are just mexican food's cheesy, and quite tasty, answer to the sandwhich question. Biscuits you say? Well biscuits make the most badass sandwhiches of all. Obviously I have an eating obsession that may be a problem. But fuckdamn, who can resist when faced with such temptation? probably I should resist blogging when hungry in the future...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment