Tuesday, January 17, 2006

moment of clarity

I don't know how to go to bed early. It's sad, really. I tried last night; I got in bed at a pathetic 3:15am. My body does not believe in the value of the morning hours, and all the the trying in the world by the cognizant portion of my being has not changed this fact. Tonight, I do not do the usual tuesday night drinking; it has become abundantly clear that being drunk would actually assist in the sleep-provoking process. God, imagine the possiblities if I could be awake before 12pm! I'm not even sure what could happen really, the only time I'm ever up that early is for exams or work, and neither promotes a happy and productive modus operandi. It's troublesome. It's irritating. It's inevitable. Worst of all, I haven't had a fast-food breakfast in 2 months. No egg-fucking-mcmuffins. No made-from-scratch hardee's biscuits. No enormous omlet sandwhich from burger-shit king. Oh wait, that sucks anyway, and I never ate breakfast there because it's the world's worst fast food resturant. Fuck burger king, and waking up with the king, and any other gayass king activities that will plague the NFL playoff advertising. Think about it: one day, I wake up early, well, sorta early, like maybe 9am (let's not get too crazy here) achieve a productive day, and actually eat a meal called breakfast before a time called noon. Unprecedented, and probably inconceivable. Especially while staying up till 3:15.

No comments: