We all know that flossing is a vital part of your dental hygine routine, but lets also be honest with ourselves, flossing sucks ass. I decided this today when I thought it might be a good idea to floss, after eating popcorn. I hate the small pieces of corn shell that lodge themselves like bastards into the gums and crevaces between your teeth. I despise them. I attempt to dislodge them with my tounge, creating a constant irritating distraction. I drink soda, hoping the fizziness will flush the offending particles clear of my gums. But none of these actions is successful, so the last resort becomes the only option, and I break out the REACH floss that I'm sure my dentist is disapointed to see used on such an infrequent basis. I really hate this activity. Why does it have to suck so much to wrap some string around your finger and put it between your teeth? Why is it so hard to get all the junkass shit out of the gaps, and why must it be a bastard and a half to reach the back teeth? Listerine claims it is now as effective as flossing, to which I am very skeptical. If a 20oz bottle of Mountain Dew cannot dislodge a particle, how will my halfhearted gargling with Spring Mint succeed? Also, the wintery mix was a terrible disapointment, again. Winter weather will never come to us in the triangle, I have decided this much. We can get an inch, but we cannot get any sizable accumulation. All we get is stupid freezing rain, which is the worst of the wintery mix variables that could occur. Yay, our power will go out and we will all fall down and get bigass bruises, but in a day there will be no signs left of the precipitation! My sister told me today that she cried for 30 minutes when my mom told her smokey got ran over, and that dad is still upset about it as well. I guess I wasn't the most affected of the family after all. The real problem is that now whenever we think of getting another dog, the worry of getting run over or hit will bother us. This is the 2nd dog that we have had this happen to, and it doesn't get any less upsetting the next time around. Well there has to be a positive to every day, and for this day, it was the almighty asskicking delivered to UVa. by our basketball team. The effort was led by Jawad, who decided it was Fuck Virgina day. He promptly went to town, and the result was 110-76. A road win in the ACC quickly makes up for any Flossing related negativity in my book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment