Monday, July 18, 2005

Taking it to the streets (that's how J brad does it)

Sparta this weekend yall; I got 40 nations ready to roll son, I got a damn coaliton of the willin (haha yeah, actually I just have winter clothes and unnecessary items from 40H). The parents decided they wanna live up the summer with vacation #2 to the outer banks (that's how it goes when you're a retired teacher) BUT, with a bustling industry like phipps family farms you can't leave the property unattended. SO who's enlisted to feed the dog and watch the cows? Yep, you know who. So to make the best of the situation, I have a few goals for myself: 1. I need to eat some good ribs at home, it has been far too long since I had a good meal at motley's BBQ. 2. I need to eat some good chinese; I haven't ate at golden china since way back. (You can see food is the main thing I think about most of the time) 3. I'm gonna drive the damn F-350 all the hell over the county, cause dad has a diesel tab at the store but he isn't home to tell me to keep the miles down. 4. I need to somehow sunburn my legs so they aren't white as paper when compaired to my already sunburnt arms and sholders. So yeah, I understand this is a pretty crappy sounding list, but I think it covers all the bases when it comes to what I need to get done. Oh damn, I almost forgot going to wal-mart; there's no place like home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uh.. you left out the patio with me.. thanks