Friday, May 20, 2005

maybe a little crazy

Let us be honest for a moment; we all are confused as to the nature of our lives. Yes, I know, you are completely positive of what you will be doing in the future. Yeah, ok, I'm sure that will work out well for you. Regardless, you will get fucked at some point, and sometime, you will be confused. Here to cast no light on the problem you will face is myself. Last night, I had a dream that spiders were infesting my case of milwaukee's best. Obviously, I took it, and threw it as hard as my arm could manage. Not a fan of spiders. But that brings me to the point I realized when this dream woke me up...What if the only thing that separates the good from the bad is the simple ability to stand back and see the impact of our actions? Think about it; some can see the way their lives impact the others around them, can imagine the way that their lives will play out in respect to the other elements that are in the equation. Others live as if there is no impact, no repercussions. Either way, past this point, there is a divergence; the ones that can restrain their actions and see the impact ( Saints), and the ones that can see how they will end up, but do not have the strength to restrain themselves or help any others (Writers). Sadly, there are very few of the former, and a major excess of the latter.

No comments: