So maybe it is a bit early to be excited with the summer, but so far, it seems that this will be a good, hot time. Let's review: first, I have no summer school classes, damn cool. Second, the copious amounts of active things such as basketball and bike riding that has gone down with Patrick E., Jason S., and the 2H kids. 3. Diet coke with splenda. 4. All the food. 5. Almost everyone is 21, so finally, the bars are a viable option. and 6. after the LSAT, I have no responsibilties for the rest of the summer. Of course, the dumbass managerial staff at the Union has me working 30-some hours in the second summer session. And won't it be awesome when I drop the nuclear bomb 2-week notice and fuck the schedule for the rest of the summer? Is the beat on the new Sunkist commercial kickass? Is the Missing Audi A3 commercial cool? Is it bad that I wish the car was in my driveway? Is it bad that I still don't have a blockbuster card, and don't plan on getting one soon? I bought some microwaveable eggrolls today; they were named "asian sensation". Still don't know how I feel about that one. The rest of the week will be filled with LSAT prepping, Union working, activity-ing, and let's see if we can't fit some drinkin in there to. Fuck Timewarner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment