Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I Say...

WE GRILL, Thursday perhaps? Its long past due. Pollen, Cold, Rain be damned, its time to light a fire and cook some beef. Never take a man seriously who cannot cook his own food. Also, it is time I had a day free of Pizza or Cosmic. So let's do it. Bust out the charcoal, crack open your beverage of choice (IPA for myself), and celebrate a meal that was not prepared for you, but by you, with the labor of your own hands, not the sketchy hands of the people working at wendy's or the Dining hall or those motherfuckers at Alpine Bagel. I now write a paper about Finding Nemo, God bless America. Goodnight, good luck, and godspeed.

1 comment:

dantheheel said...

I am intrigued.

However, do not give me shit for the reading I must do first. I cannot free my mind to have a good time until pressures are relieved. This is how I am, who I am, and how I will be. You cannot change me. So, let us pray I read fast, as I have much to accomplish.

You see, it is not to the grilling and the eating of the food that I am opposed.