Saturday, April 30, 2005
I suck at this
Turns out, I am terrible at blogging. Instead of just reviewing events, there should be some content not related to the consumption of alcohol and the driving of trucks. Add that to the list of things I suck at (math, basketball, handwriting, etc.) But sometimes, nights are just so crazy, I have to add a few comments on the shit-piece that is this blog. And last night, well, it makes it up there. There were guest appearances by the kid doing community service at the Union (punkass kid stole shit at the mall.) Hospitality was extended by Justin Lee, and I made out with his girlfriend's dog (not literally, but I am not ashamed to admit that I allow a dog to lick my face now and then.) Let's be honest, the moat party sucks, it always sucks, and why I ever end up going there is beyond me. Damn, I wish I could fill a bigass thing with water and get lots of people around it just standing around because they don't have BRACELETS. Oh wait, that would be like having a Pool, which stratford hills does have...well damn, thats sad. For the first time in a while, I had a chance to speak with the king of SAE, Mr. Dan Tracy. It's always good when you see the freshman year kids, and they are doing well for themselves and not addicted to crack cocaine or 100 lbs. heavier than when we were all drinking in a Hinton James dorm room and playing beer pong on a closet door, while getting alcohol citations for trying to have a "public alcohol source" (keg) in said dorm room. It's really not a good idea, no matter how cool you think your suite is. On an unrelated note, my mom called me yesterday; it seems that back when I met the phillip morris guy in deep end, and he took my ID before giving me free cigarettes, he got my address and sent some bullshit about being added to Phillip Morris's "Adult Smoker List", which she was worried indicated that I had picked up a bad habit (ha, ha, ha) so I assured her that no, I was not a smoker, and it was probably junk mail. I did this with a cigarette tucked behind my ear. Thats irony, kids. At least irony in one sense of the word. On to Top of the Hill, where my fellow 40H resident and chief of getting fucked up Chris ran afoul of the law. Not really the law actually, more like the bartenders and bouncers of the Top O establishment. All for a little taste of the expensive-ass crab dip sitting innocently on the bar, waiting for its rightful owner. Who knew that when someone touched a dish there, the staff instantly flipped out, gang jumped you, and proceeded to physically throw you out of the bar? $8.50 later, I had purchased the offending dip. And I ate the fuck out of it, with a little help from scott mcduffie and stuart anderson. To end up the cameos of the night, Tyrell Clemmons made an appearance at Miami Subs, and promptly pronounced me to be "drunk as hell." So true. Hope this is a suitable rundown of the night, sorry if I forgot details, but lets be honest, I WAS DRINKING.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment