Tuesday, April 26, 2005
shape without form, shade without colour
yes, there was a saturday night as well. Not quite as notable, but still quality, with a keg and 3 boxes of macaroni; some chose to eat this macaroni out of coffee filters (what the fuck?) but most ate off paper plates. Sunday was a day of work at the union, discussions with fellow employees regarding various topics ensued. Is it such a weird desire to have a left-handed girlfriend? Is it really such a terrible thing for a little sarcasim and profanity to be incorporated into daily conversation? I say no on both counts. Today at APO final banquet, I discovered what my fellow brothers truly thought about me when we had "greek gods and goddesses." Needless to say, I was not expecting any honors at this point; but much to my suprise, i received Hades, god of the underworld. Obviously, this means everyone thinks I am an asshole. The subscript on the award states, "Trouble is your middle name, and anyone that has a problem with that, you have a few choice words for them...and most of those words are 4 letters long." If there was no adult swim, late nights would be uninteresting and quite a bit less amusing. And I say for this week, let us gather and consume the alcohol in a grand brotherhood; Ops bar night thursday, because that is the last day of my real classes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment